Friday, August 20, 2010

Siput Babi Yang Confuse...

I was told by a lecturer an analogue of Siput Babi Yang Confuse until it become so slow in moving...it is confuse on why it being called as babi although it is a siput. That's true where in certain time we will become so slow especially when we are in a state of hesitancy. I can feel myself become very slow in doing things that I was unsure and unprepared. For example when presenting a case in front of the lecturer and in the middle of presentation I feel that it become more tougher because I was unsure about the case, the presentation and discussion will become so slow and ended up with failure. It is the same when i'm doing physical examination that I rarely practice it, everything will become so slow and unsystematic. Today, the story of Siput Babi Yang Confuse has reminded me that it is not easy to handle situation in a confusion and unsure state. To be a good doctor, I have to be sure on my knowledge and skills and learn it by heart so that the knowledge will sticked longer rather than just being stored in the short term memory pathway...When we are sure, we become confident and only then, we can perform well hence our presence is recognized by others like a sore thumb. Sticking out and counted!

No comments:

Post a Comment