Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alternative Medicine

I dont know why i'm sooooo keen of this branch of Alternative Medicine that is 'Reflexology'!....I just came back from foot massaging in Time Square. It cost RM23.00 for 40 minutes massage.

As usual, my tukang urut is the 'akak indon' from Surabaya yg dah lama gila jd tukang urut kat Time Square nih.. dah 2 taun gi urut kaki ngan dia... N sangat best akak ni urut.. dia nih reti cakap Arab sbb penah keje kat Arab Saudi lama. So I learn to speak Arabic from her while she massaging me... Not only that, our conversation also touch on several political issues in South East Asia especially comparing Malaysia and Indonesia. Siap compare Sukarno dengan Suharto lagi. N also comparing Malaysian Education system wif Indonesian Education system which not emphasize English at all.

Dan kata la masa tgh urut tu i was screaming like mad when she using her knuckle to massage my sole. Huh...gile kau.. mcm rasa nak koyak kakikuuuu.. Then she was saying that maybe I have problem with my digestive system apparently my large colon.. My God! haha.. I was struggle to remember if I had any changes in bowel habit recently... tp mcm takde perasan pape pun.. And rasanya kaki ni teramatla sakit sbb asyik berdiri je kat clinic masa elective kat ophtalmology skang nih.. possible la kan dpt sakit kaki...

Lepas urut kaki, rasanya malam ni bolehlah diri ini tidur dengan bahagia... with some improvement in my lower limb blood circulation!.. daa...



Reflexology Foot Chart


No comments:

Post a Comment