Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jubli Perak Alumni Doktor Perubatan Batch 83' UKM

Hello all.. Yesterday night (Friday 19/12/2008) I accompanied my mum to the alumni dinner in Kelab Tasik Putrajaya. This is the dinner for Medical graduates Batch of 1983 of University Kebangsaan Malaysia. The VVIP of this event was Vice Chansellor of UKM, Prof Datuk Dr Sharifah Hapsah Syed Hasan Shahabudin. This annually event was organized by Persatuan Doktor Perubatan UKM wif Persatuan Medic 83. We met my mum's tutorial-mate, groupmates, housemates... Among them was Dr Lo'Lo' Ghazali ( now is Member of Parliament of Titiwangsa from PAS ), Dr Salmah Mahamat, Prof Dr Muhaya ( UKM ), Dato' Dr Zainuddin Md Wazir (a cardiothoracic surgeon, the CEO of KOPISANG & Allianze College of Medical Sciences ), Datin Dr Hjh Zailan Dato' Adnan ( Ministry of Health ), Mej.Jen Datuk Dr Samiran Sarijan (Mindef), Mej. Jen Dato' Dr Abd Razak Yusoff (Mindef), Mej. Jen Dato' Dr Abdul Hasif Husin (Mindef), Datuk Dr Abd Jalil Jidon ( Plastic Surgeon, Ampang Puteri ), Prof Datuk Dr Lokman Saim ( Dean Medical Faculty UKM), Dr Abdullah Sani Mohamed ( ENT Surgeon UKM ) and some of familiar face who I dont know their name. Besides, i also met Prof Dr Hamid ( anatomist ) and his wife Prof Dr Khatiza ( physiologist ) who were my mum's lecturer in UKM. Prof Hamid also my visiting lecturer in Cyberjaya, he taught me Anatomy of the reproductive system when i was in 2nd year. And also Dr Elizabeth George (hematologist) and she also teach me in several topics in Haematology during 2nd year. I can't believe that i'm sharing the teachers with my mother. huh...


diriku yg da sleepy...


mak wif Dr Lo' Lo'



mak xbley bla dok depan skali wif Datin Dr Zailan


mak receive plaq from VC UKM ... most right Dato' Dr Zainuddin Wazir


mak and Prof Hamid & Prof Khatiza


mak & friends

No comments:

Post a Comment