Sunday, December 14, 2008

lalala...

Hi.. i just came back from Batu Pahat my luvly hometown. It had been a loonnggg time travelled BP-KL with bus. This remind me several years back when I used to use this transportation BP-KL-IPOH, or BP-IPOH... when i was studying in Perak Matriculation college. It was in 2003... the year which i met back my Mr F which later become my fiance. I still remember that I & Tasha (my classmate in MRSM Muar & roommate in Matric Programme) travelled to Ipoh once in 2-3 months when we was studying there. We were used to travel wif Transnasional, KKKL, Sri Maju Sarata, Cepat Ekspres (which i hate most), and Hasry. At that time, ( 5 years ago ) the ticket BP-KL was just RM 13.50, but now is RM 20.30 which surprised me a lot.

Tasha is married now and working as engineer in KL while I still 'kehulu-kehilir' wif my medical textbook. See... how suffer medical students are. No wonder one of my dream now is to get married A.S.A.P. Huuuuu... Tp agak susahla skarang... my fiance is really busy wif his work and he has a lot of courses to go through as a young officer in an infantry unit... and I have to wait. Insyallah one more year to go...



and Mr Fiance latest appearance
wif baju yg rasanya mcm bukan baju dia



and Mr Fiance during Konvo in 2007


and us during mess night last year 2007 gak...


and his mess night diz year 2008..
wif muka yg mature sedikit
...and 'pingat' ape tah



and Mr Fiance in Lok Kawi Sabah (kekurusan sedikit)


Urggh am alone in Selayang rite now, parent and two sis in Malacca, two bro still in BP. I have to go back early for elective purposes, one week to go in Ophtalmology Department in Hospital Selayang, and continue in the Diagnostic & Imaging Department next week... One week break for data analysis and depart to Padang, Indonesia for my selective.

Btw, Congratulation to my mum who receiving A.M.N from YDP Agong in Istana Negara diz Thursday. Last year, my abah received the same 'pingat'.


and my abah and mak


n my family last Raya 1/10/2008
sis Sarah, Mak, Abah, sis Aisyah, bro Lokman, and & I and (bro Ariff wuz not in pic)




No comments:

Post a Comment